English Teacher, Actor, Spanish/English Court Interpreter, Spoken Presentation Coach
Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Luganda, Portuguese
Currently living in:
Contact me by email
Received B.A. in Spanish.
ICAL TESL / TEFL Certificate — www.mytesl..com
2011-PRESENT INTERPRETERS WITHOUT BORDERS, Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
• Founder of Interpreters Without Borders. (www.behance.net/gallery/Interpreters-Without-Borders/1120971)
2011-PRESENT LIONBRIDGE FEDERAL, Silver Spring, Maryland, U.S.A.
• Spanish/English interpreter in U.S. Immigration Court (EOIR)
2010-PRESENT LANGUAGE LINE SERVICES, Monterey, California, U.S.A.
• Spanish/English interpreter in Contra Costa County Employment & Human Services Department.
2005-2008 INTERPRETERS UNLIMITED, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
• Spanish/English interpreter — interpreted for medical, legal and commercial clients.
1990-2002 AT&T LANGUAGE LINE SERVICES, Monterey, California, U.S.A.
• Spanish/English interpreter — interpreted telephone conversations for clients.
• Actor – www.imdb.com/name/nm2771351/
• ESL/EFL Teacher – patricebinaisa.spokenskills. corn
2007-2009 KELLY EDUCATIONAL SERVICES,
Oakland, California, U.S.A.
• Substitute Teacher — worked as a substitute teacher in K-12 private and charter schools.
2005-2007 BERKELEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT,
Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
• Substitute Teacher — worked as a substitute teacher in K-12 public schools.
2003-2004 EASY SPEAK EASY CENTRE, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• English Teacher — taught Ethiopian and foreign adults.
2003-2004 BEIJING CONCORDE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, Beijing, China
• English Teacher — taught Chinese college students.
2001-2002 AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & REFUGEE RESOURCE CENTER, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
• Volunteer English Teacher — taught Ethiopian and Eritrean adults.
1991-1992 MISSION SAN JOSE HIGH SCHOOL, Fremont, California, U.S.A.
• Spanish Teacher — taught Spanish levels I, II, and III.
1989-1991 OAKLAND UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
• Bilingual Instructional Aide — Centers for Child Development.
1988-1989 HARTFORD PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Hartford, Connecticut, U.S.A.
• ESL Teacher — taught Puerto Rican adults.
1984-1985 THE WINCHENDON SCHOOL, Winchendon, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
• Spanish Teacher — taught American boarding school students.
|Available for employment.
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Location: Brazil, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Puerto Rico, Ethiopia, Dominican Republic, South Korea, Colombia, Indonesia, Malaysia
- ESL Job Interests: English For Actors, English For The Courts, Adults, Business
|Please contact me for more information.||